Friday, 5 April 2013

Success with a g-string!

Alright, I know from the title some of you will have a certain idea about this latest entry but.... You probably will be very disappointed. The g-string I refer to is a low G on a concert ukulele. I have had a set of Living Water strings (all manufactured in the UK!) for several weeks and today got around to putting on my Kala Mango Concert ukulele. Wow! Fantastic feel and sound. Pics posted tomorrow.

Been into school with Marilyn, a strange feeling but I have been feeling unwell for last dew days so going with her meant I was not on my own just thinking, becoming more and more anxious. This can lead to quite dark thoughts which I have been fighting for some considerable time. I was very stressed over driving around 500 miles on Sunday for our nephew Max baptism. I a very sad to be missing this time with him and the rest of my family but it has been making me ill. To Louise and Adam, please accept my apologies but i would not want to spoil your big day for Max. Just give him lots of loving from the pair of us.

Been thinking also about Middlesbrough recently and memories of childhood, which were so lovely with mum, dad and Tim at 3 Ormesby Bank. Don't know why?

Anyway, sleep beckons especially with the dulcet tones of Marilyn sleeping together with the deep snores of Floppy. Sounds like a building site in here. All rest asleep also.

More tomorrow.

Ben

No comments:

Post a Comment